Saturday, January 12, 2013

A little background...

Back in the 90's I used to do this full time, but eventually it was not lucrative enough for my lifestyle needs, so I had to get a "real job". As we all know, "real jobs" are usually not fulfilling. I got to the point where I needed a creative outlet, so I'm baaaaaack.

In September of 2012 I opened a booth, or rather a shelving space, at Lily Lace Antique Mall in Maitland, Florida. Then in November of 2012 I was one of the first people to rent a space in the new College Park Antique Mall, in College Park, Florida. CPAM opened their doors on Black Friday 2012.

I can't quit my job, but I am doing ok. I haven't had any real bad months and I have been really lucky in finding great stuff to resell. This is the fun part. It is a lot of work, but it is fun and rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment